Rock, Rock and no bike.

The last month has seen me working hard and achieving some serious progression in my climbing - over the last few weeks I've successfully lead several E2's, along with a wide variety of climbs at E1 or below. I've started pushing my sport climbing level and am now climbing 7a and working on 7a+ - I fully intend to keep this rate of progression going at full pace, and have a few targets set.

On the mountain biking front, I've been subject to some major delays in the Canyon warranty process, which has really not given me much faith in them. Fingers crossed, the bike should be back with me soon and I can get back to shredding the sweet Peak District trails!
A new bouldering mat is also on the way, to soften out those falls a little, and also to protect the bottom of trad climbs, which in the E grade almost inevitably seem to start out with what almost amounts to a small solo before getting some decent gear in. I'm not fully certain which brand/model it will be yet, but I'll post when it arrives.

- Mischa.

P.S. - Moments like this... Simply the best. 

Comments

Popular Posts