Slow and steady... Or not.

After nearly a week of resting my finger, I felt it was strong enough for a gentle climbing session. We headed off to the Roaches with the intent of getting some easy trad done, but that plan went out the window when we arrived there only to be greeted by torrential rain.

Undefeated, however, we headed off to a hidden limestone crag outside Buxton with a plethora of bolted routes with crimpy, technical climbing. It's not listed in any guidebook I can find thus far, although I'll keep searching. I ended up topping out some pretty technical routes - not quite the gentle climbing I had in mind, but my finger held up just fine so no regrets!

Stay tuned.... Mischa.

Oh, and today I took delivery of some shiny new cams - the first of many! 



Comments

Popular Posts